Arosfa Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to bookings for Arosfa Cottage in Beddgelert:
- A non-returnable deposit of £50 is payable on booking, with the balance due 6 weeks before arrival. The full rent is payable if the occupation date is less than 6 weeks from the date of booking.
- When paying the balance we require a £50 security bond, which we will refund in full provided the cottage is found to be in good and clean order after departure. If damage occurs which exceeds the amount of the £50 security deposit to make good, compensation for the full amount will be required.
- The property is let on this basis:
- lets are Saturday-to-Saturday, arrival no earlier than 4pm, departure no later than 10am
- the property is strictly non-smoking
- dogs are not allowed
- Hirer’s obligations, the hirer agrees to:
- take all reasonable and proper care of the property, and leave it in the same state of cleanliness and order in which it was found – money will be deduced from your security bond if this is found not to be the case.
- not exceed the maximum number of persons (2) allowed at the property (the owners reserve the right to terminate the hire immediately without notice or refund in case of a breach of this condition).
- permit the owners reasonable access to the property to carry out urgent maintenance.
- If for any reason beyond the owner's control the property is not available on the dates booked, all charges paid in advance by the hirer will be refunded in full (but the hirer has no further claim against the owners).
- No responsibility is accepted by the owners for personal possessions either in the property, or in cars parked outside the property.
- If a cancellation is made the owners will (but without any obligation to the hirer) use their best endeavour to re-let the property. If re-letting is achieved, the owners will refund the hirer any monies paid less the non-returnable deposit. If the owners are unable to re-let the property, they shall be entitled to retain all payments already made by the hirer (less the £50 security bond) and to recover from the hirer the balance of the hiring charge (if not already paid). We recommend that you take out holiday insurance against this eventuality.